Wash Away Directions:
Please test thoroughly prior to beginning any project.
- Before handling Wash-Away, be sure that hands and work area are completely dry.
- Cut Washaway slightly larger than the hoop with about 1 inch extra all around.
- Hoop one layer of the stabilizer as tightly as possible. You want to achieve a tambourine-skin type tension in the hoop.
- Hoop the stabilizer with the fabric.
- Embroider your design.
- Trim away the excess stabilizer.
- Rinse away excess stabilizer using room temperature water. Tap water is fine.
- How much you rinse depends on the desired effect you want. The more you rinse, the softer the embroidery becomes.